Monday, January 12, 2009

More Christmas

Crue opening his present from the cute neighbor kids (thanks Jessica!). I just wish we had been home when they brought it by. He loved the McQueen car and the play rug.
Who doesn't love socks for Christmas? :) We were a little short on funds this year so Jared got coveralls because his are too small (which he had no idea he was getting) and socks for work, that he knew about.
Jared opening his coveralls. He loves getting dressed up for occassions like this. j/k :) Jared did really good for me this year. I got a new watch, a John Grisham book I wanted, a Christmas cd, and a food chopper I'd been wanting. Thank you for a fun Christmas!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like SO much fun! We are glad Crue liked his present. He is SO cute!
That falling stage is rough, poor little guy!

Anonymous said...

wow! you have a good husband. i'm impressed.