Saturday, June 13, 2009

He's here!

I'll post the story later when I have some more time but I just wanted to say that he's here and we're all doing great. Crue has been having a blast hanging out with my parents and my sister (getting spoiled I'm sure) while we've been in the hospital. We just got home today. Here's a picture for you of Cooper and one of our family at the hospital.

Cooper West Peterson
June 12, 2009 12:58 am
8 lbs 5 oz 20.5 inches

8 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!!! Congratulations. He's a cutie, and you look great. Not bad size! Both my kids were around that. Can't wait to see more pics, but take your time!!!

John and Cass Rogers said...

Congratulations...the little clan grows by one...So glad everybody's healthy and happy. :)

Terina said...

So beautiul! Congrats! I'm so happy to see you and Cooper doing well! Your little family is beautiful!

Crystal-lynn said...

Congratulations Kendra! Your family is beautiful! :)

Kylie said...

SO cute!!!! You don't even look like you just had a baby! No fair!

ps. He missed being born on David's birthday by 58 minutes! Ü

Bradley Clan said...

YAY! You look great! He is adorable! I love his name! Congratulations your family is so cute.

Jessica said...

Oh, I am dying to come over and see that little guy. He is adorable! Congrats to all of you. I am so glad you are both healthy. I am dying to know all of the details!

Carrie Brown said...

He is so super cute. I have been a little out of it on checking blogs (I could look at blogs all day, so I have to limit myself), but I am so excited for you! Good luck-it sounds like it will be BUSY!!! It gets easier!