Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eating Boogers

Yesterday Crue came and told me "Tooper's eating his booders". My response was "so, you eat yours too." Then I was thinking that Cooper hasn't gotten to the point of picking his nose just yet (he has found the holes in his nose but luckily hasn't been playing with them lately) and was curious as to what Crue was talking about. I went in his room and Cooper had a bunch of snot coming out of his nose. It was going into his mouth so naturally he kept licking at it. That would explain how Cooper was eating his boogers. I had Crue grab a tissue while I made sure Cooper didn't take his snack and smear it all over his face. Life with boys. Isn't it great?!

4 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

Boys are non-stop entertainment, that's for sure. I have a booger-eater right now and it makes me gag. I can't wait until he's out of that phase. Thanks for the shout out to Becoming Betty! You are so nice. I'm always so happy when I find out people actually look at it.

Erin Shakespear said...

Gross! LOL! Mmmmm, you're right. Boys are always interesting! :)

Mellissa said...

Yech. Life with children at all is great. Crazy, but great. I'm glad you enjoy your boys. They are pretty cute kids. :)

Jessica said...

Too funny, definitely a story you won't want to forget!