Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3 Year Old entertainment

I have to say, three year olds come up with some pretty funny stuff. Especially when they have a pregnant mom. One day Crue was asking me where the baby jumps out of me. My brother, Kyle, has moved in with us. He was there when he asked me so Kyle told him she jumps out of my belly button. Now Crue thinks that babies jump out of their mommy's tummy. (I didn't know until that night when I was telling Jared about it, but Crue had asked him where the baby comes out and Jared told him she jumps out of me.)

Today Crue asked me if Baby Alyson already took her clothes off (I don't know why - it was in the middle of the day, not at a time when he would be changing his clothes to make him think of something like that). I told him she doesn't have any clothes on and that you put clothes on them after they're born. "So she's naked?" I told him yes, and he thought that was pretty funny because he asked me a few more times if she was naked and laughed.

The last funny thing I can remember right now happens when Crue lays on me. If my insides make a noise (like they do as they process food or whatever), Crue smiles big and tells me Baby Alyson burped.

(One other funny story that isn't ours, but happened to some friends of ours. They have a boy that's almost 2 years older than Crue but they're really good friends. They have two other boys, with the littlest one being 5 months. When she was pregnant with the third one, the older one asked his mom if the food falls on the baby's head when she eats. Because of course, where else would it go if the baby is there in the way? :))

No comments: